Our two-year-old Excel Foundation Course has had a bit of a refresh for 2019. Click on 'Read more'...
News & Blog
Rather unusually, I was recently asked to turn some e-learning into a PowerPoint presentation, whereas usually it’s the other way around. However, this allow me to use the little-known features of PowerPoint that make a slideshow more interactive. I thought I’d share some of these in a short video…
A combination of 'Design Ideas' and 'Icons' can save you time hunting for images. Click 'Read more' to find out how...
Click 'Read more' to watch a short video of our favourite 'Top 10' Excel shortcut keys...
Excel Threaded Comments - Comments are now Notes and Comments are something quite different!. Click 'Read More' to watch the video...
Recent blog posts
- Excel Foundation Course
- Little-known PowerPoint features
- PowerPoint Surprise!
- Excel Top 10 Shortcut Keys
- Excel 'Threaded' Comments
- Let go and be creative
- Office 365 - What's that then?
- Working from a Home Office
- How much interactivity do you put in your e-learning?
- Calling all IT Trainers
- Who Remembers Ratner's?
- Excel 'Dashboards'
- Freda's Fall
- Automatic Alt-Text in Word 2016
- App - Have fun with Words!
- Florence Nightingale would have loved Excel
- Branching Scenarios in e-Learning
- 'Art' in Excel
- Who invented the spreadsheet?