This course will enable delegates to use Captivate to create production demonstrations, compliance training, branched scenarios and quizzes, video demonstrations and software demonstrations/assessments. The course will also cover the publishing of Captivate projects to disk, websites and Learning Management Systems.
"This course was excellent and will really help us develop
our projects here at ITS. Thank you Linda and Neil
for a very professional training course!"
THYSSENKRUPP ELEVATORS, MANCHESTER
Delegates do not need any prior experience of Captivate, though they should have a basic working knowledge of either the Windows or Mac interface as well as experience using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Please note: this course is accompanied by a detailed reference manual in pdf format.
- Exploring the user interface & starting a new project
- Working with Themes, slides layouts and Masters
- Inserting text and objects
- Using Styles
- Working with pictures, shapes and 'Characters'
- Timing slides and objects
- Adding interaction
- Creating links and branching
- Using sound and video
- Importing PowerPoint slides
- Adding object effects
- Multi-state objects
- Recording video demonstrations
- Using question slides
- Project information & publishing
Open the pdf document for further details